English French German Italian Japanese Chinese Russian Spanish

4 Temmuz 2015 Cumartesi

Tassel Greek Sandals

I live for the moments when I come across a material or element that has the potential to spark
an infinite amount of ideas. When I spotted these mini silk tassels, from this gem of an Etsy store, my rainbow-hued, tassel/pom pom loving cabeza was like: Eureka, I’ve found DIY gold! Dish towels, pillows, scarves, jewelry, baskets, totes . . . gladiator sandals, there isn’t anything I don’t wanna adorn with tassels. Especially, when they’re already made for me.


You’ll need:

  • lace up greek sandals
  • 1.25″ silk tassels (2 sets of assorted colors)
  • waxed linen thread
  • chaco liner pen
  • scissors
 Waxed linen thread is perfect for this project because it holds knots extremely well. Thread 3-4 inch pieces of thread through the tops of the tassels.
 I love using this chaco liner pen from Clover. It has a fine toothed edge and deposits white chalk, which makes the marks easy to see but also easy to remove with just a wet cloth. Put the sandals on and wrap the straps around your legs. Mark where you want the tassels to lay.

http://honestlywtf.com/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder